Monday, March 11, 2019

Basic Burger’s veggie burger



This burger joint popped up last year in pentagon row and I finally had the chance to check it out! With shakes made from organic milk, locally sourced beef, a theme like “redefining basic”, and a veggie burger on the menu, I thought I should probably give it a try.



I’ll definitely come back for the moo shakes because that just sounds fun. They have a simple, yet clear menu. The cost is around the same as shake shack, but I thought overall it was a better value product.









The fries were delicious. Thin cut with house seasoning that was something like Cajun with a little sweetness, but very good dipped in their simple sauce.




Looks like they also have fun soda flavors, although I didn’t try any on this visit.





The burger came with a wooden stick in it, which is a bit excessive I think but did give it a nice touch. It smelled sooo good when it was ready.




Very impressed with the veggie burgers at this place. Made from lentils, carrots, celery and mushrooms, it holds together very well and had a delicious, simple taste. Almost like stuffing. 5 stars and I’d definitely go back. Basic sauce is great—kind of like Utah fry sauce but a more pickle flavor. They also had recycling bins and didn’t give you extra bags or packaging. Only thing that could be better is if they had glass water cups instead of plastic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment